Printable Bridal and Baby Shower Games
How to Make Your Printable Bridal and Baby Shower Games
by: Criss White
Bridal and baby shower games are a great way to spice up your shower party. Many games can be purchased affordably, but you can also make your own games with some effort. Here are some ideas for making your own baby shower or bridal shower games.
1) Baby or Bridal Bingo – Here is a game that you can make yourself on a word processor and print out on your own computer or at your local print shop. All you have to do is find baby or bridal related clipart images on the Internet and copy them into a grid. Make as many different boards as you need. You can even get trinkets like mini pacifiers that you can use in place of standard bingo chips.
2) Baby or Bridal Pictionary – This is another easy game for shower parties. Before the event, you must think of various bridal or baby related themes and phrases and then print them out on flash cards. You also need paper and pencils so that you guests can draw. The game will be played just like regular pictionary, but with your own phrases and themes.
3) Word Scramble – Start by writing out a list of all the bridal or baby related words that you can think of. Then scramble them up and print them out. Give a copy to each guest and see who can finish the fastest.
4) Candy in a Bottle – Fill a baby bottle with candy, like M&M’s and count how many. Have you guests guess how many are in the bottle and the person who guesses the closest wins the candy filled bottle as a prize. For a bridal shower, a normal jar can be used.
5) Bride / Groom Trivia – The host can obtain information from the bride to be and create a fun trivia game for the guests to see which guest knows the most about the bride to be or the groom. For a baby shower, the trivia questions can involve the mom and dad to be.
About The Author
Criss White is a professional web writer on baby and new mother topics for baby and pregnancy websites. To see other related items, go to Baby Shower Game Ideas (www.101babyshowerideas.com/bsgames.htm) and Baby Shower Prizes (www.101babyshowerideas.com/bsprize.htm). Note: If you find this article useful, you may reprint it on your website, e-zine, or in your newsletter as long as the credits above remain in tact and the hyperlinks stay active.